Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lil' Organics baby wash & shampoo

Love it! I was a little skeptical about how well it would actually work, but thankfully I was wrong!

Chloie has struggled with "cradle crap" (as we like to call it) since she was born. We always did the baby oil on the scalp for about 30 min, wash, and use a fine tooth comb. Well it never fully got rid of it, and within a few days it looked the same as before. Well I am pleased to say that after ONE wash, her "crap" is almost completley GONE!!!! Hallelujah! And not only that, but her hair still smells SO good. Her hair lays so much nicer, its softer, and just looks overall healthier.

In addition to the "crap", she also has eczema on the back of her arms, and calfs. Well after using the baby wash, her skin is so much softer. Its not entirely gone, so Im curious to see after a few more uses if it completley goes away or not.

So far I am very pleased with this product, despite the extra cost. I use to spend about $3 on a large bottle of generic Johnson's all over baby wash, and now spend $6 each for separate bottles of baby wash and shampoo. But, it is totally worth it. Now on to find a good organic baby lotion!

3 comments:

Tara @ --Insert Clever Title Here-- said...

Trying getting a big container of extra virgin coconut oil:). It's a great moisturizer and totally okay for babies. I got mine at the health/natural food store. I also use it to make deodorant with baking soda and cornstarch:).

A. Spears said...

And use just that to moisturize her skin? Or do I need to mix it with something?

Brandy said...

Hi, I just stumbled across your site on Google trying to find the website for Lil' Organics. I can't seem to find it anywhere and we ran out of Shampoo and Body Wash. We bought ours at Target on Clearance and NO one sells it anymore! Could you Please let me know if you still use this product and where i can buy it! Thanks Brandy Byantorn@gmail.com