Friday, March 12, 2010

The joys of having a girl

I love having a girl. Chloie is a total Momma's girl.. I guess that's what I get for being home with her all day. She cuddles, blows kisses, and mimicks just about everything I do.


This just melts my heart. And when she has been bad, and goes to timeout, she knows all she has to do is run to me while making the kissy face, give me a big hug, and I cave. Can you blame me? She's just too darn cute!

And who doesnt love buying cute little purses, and filling it with a real (broken) cell phone, expired shoppers cards, a little mirror, and fake keys. And then watching your little one carry it around like such a big girl!



Our newest adventure? Lipgloss! I know I'll be kicking myself in the butt later on when she's constantly wanting me to let her put lipgloss all over the both of us. But it was too funny not to!


How could it get any better you ask? Well after spending all day shopping for the cutest outfits, Chloie actually WANTS to play dress up!



Keep in mind, it was way past her bedtime. But I just couldnt help myself!





This shirt must be itchy or something. Im not really sure what to do for it, but this is her outfit for her pictures so, she better get use to it ;)



What else did you get me Mom?



I absolutely love this outfit. And at $8 a piece, I think we might need a few different colors!


And Chloie's newest "thing" while were shopping is to pick clothes off the rack, look at them, and then throw them behind her in the cart. Oh and then she gets mad if I take it out and put it back. I thought I would have some time before the "you never buy me anything" fights would start? Guess not! Even so, I love having a little girl!

No comments: